- Total heat output:max 9,3 - min 3,8 kW
- Nominal heat output:max 8,5 - min 3,6 kW
- Efficiency:Pmax 91,5% - Pmin 94,5%
- CO emission at 13% O2 (%):Pmax 0,012% - Pmin 0,014%
- Pellet consumption:max 2,0 kg/h - max 0,8 kg/h
- Reservoir capacity:19 kg
- Heatable room volume:150-210 mc
- Minimum distances from flammable walls:side: 25 cm - rear: 20 cm - front: 100 cm
- Voltage / Frequency:230V - 50Hz
- Rated input power:350 W
- Weight:98 kg
- Complies with:EN14785 - LRV/VKF - BImSchV II
Natural convection or Forced ventilation
Pellet stove with painted steel coating modelled and finished by hand.
It is characterized by the square shape of the base, the rounded corners and the door, which is entirely made of black silkscreened glass.
Its strict lines make it a sober and elegant product.
A = Ø 80 mm Flue
B = Ø 40 mm Combustion air